Hi everyone,
I need to head back to Napoleon for the second night of our Access class. I just thought I'd tell you all that we have 5 people in our class! That means that 5 families are gaining the skills to take care of 60 to 80% of their health care needs--YEAH!!!!!! Please keep the class in your prayers tonight!
Dawn
PS. I can hardly wait to share pictures of the class and what I drove to it in. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are you Suffering too?
If there ever was a cry of my heart, it is to be able to comfort those who are hurting. Because of my constant hurting in my incestuous ch...
-
Please pray for Robert who has a lot of swelling in his face and a very sore mouth. He's on his way back to the dentist for a checkup r...
-
Yesterday was awesome. Please read Cora's post to see what we all did. As always it is a treat to get to visit the Keister family and t...
-
Wow-it's been forever since I took the time to post Clara's session report. Being this has become quite rare, I thought I'd ment...
No comments:
Post a Comment