Wow--this doctor is one smart woman. I learned so much more about water listening to her and I am thankful for the chance to take one more step towards becoming a molecular hydration specialist like Michael and certain of my friends. My day is coming. :)
If you've been wondering about water clustering or the hexagonal shape of Kangen water, the answers are here. Also, why RO water is BAD for you and how to get rid of addictions and stop plagues with Kangen water.
BTW, if you happen to be in Bismarck on Monday night, PLEASE come by the Ramada and take advantage of the Kangen water class which I am coordinating for those friends mentioned above.
Here's to getting younger every day with Kangen water! Want to give it a try for 30 days--it's on me!
Dawn
Thursday, August 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are you Suffering too?
If there ever was a cry of my heart, it is to be able to comfort those who are hurting. Because of my constant hurting in my incestuous ch...
-
Please pray for Robert who has a lot of swelling in his face and a very sore mouth. He's on his way back to the dentist for a checkup r...
-
Yesterday was awesome. Please read Cora's post to see what we all did. As always it is a treat to get to visit the Keister family and t...
-
Wow-it's been forever since I took the time to post Clara's session report. Being this has become quite rare, I thought I'd ment...
No comments:
Post a Comment