Soon, I promise, I will share about the Great Radionics Expo which I was privileged to be a speaker in but I will just say that I took my Kangen water machine with me to the expo and continued to be strong and alive with great joy. For FOUR whole days I pretty much kept up with my sons as I guzzled this wonderful Kangen water.
If you would like to have more energy and grow younger as the days go by, listen to this video.
Be back soon!
Hugs to all,
Dawn
Tuesday, October 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FIVE DAYS TO THE WEDDING!!!!!
Hello everyone, I haven't written much because we're all preparing for my son's wedding this Saturday. I sure would apprecia...
-
Please pray for Robert who has a lot of swelling in his face and a very sore mouth. He's on his way back to the dentist for a checkup r...
-
Yesterday was awesome. Please read Cora's post to see what we all did. As always it is a treat to get to visit the Keister family and t...
-
Wow-it's been forever since I took the time to post Clara's session report. Being this has become quite rare, I thought I'd ment...
No comments:
Post a Comment