God is so incredible and His timing so amazing!! I was just going through the last of my dad's things when I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. Then He showed me THIS song and it was PERFECT! If Dad were still on Earth, I'd say, "Thanks for taking me to church to learn about Jesus, Dad! Thanks FOREVER!!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are you Suffering too?
If there ever was a cry of my heart, it is to be able to comfort those who are hurting. Because of my constant hurting in my incestuous ch...
-
Please pray for Robert who has a lot of swelling in his face and a very sore mouth. He's on his way back to the dentist for a checkup r...
-
Yesterday was awesome. Please read Cora's post to see what we all did. As always it is a treat to get to visit the Keister family and t...
-
Wow-it's been forever since I took the time to post Clara's session report. Being this has become quite rare, I thought I'd ment...
No comments:
Post a Comment