I have no idea IF this is all true or not BUT I agree 100% that we need someone in the White House who will PULL US TOGETHER! Enough of this government that gains control over us by separating us from each other!
That's all folks,
Dawn for a strong America UNDER GOD!!!
Wednesday, July 20, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How does God know?
The Lord knows the desires of our hearts, doesn't He? Two years ago, when my dog Bailey ran away, (when I was gone for several week...
-
Please pray for Robert who has a lot of swelling in his face and a very sore mouth. He's on his way back to the dentist for a checkup r...
-
Yesterday was awesome. Please read Cora's post to see what we all did. As always it is a treat to get to visit the Keister family and t...
-
Wow-it's been forever since I took the time to post Clara's session report. Being this has become quite rare, I thought I'd ment...
No comments:
Post a Comment