Sunday, November 1, 2015

Cora and Michael's wedding


Yesterday Cora and Michael were married one week!

 What can I say?  I survived the wedding!  I LOVED it!!!   I was so proud of my girl to attract such an awesome man as Michael.  I am now a "Mother-in-law!"

If you'd like to read the wedding report, bit by bit, that I am doing on Facebook, you can go here: https://www.facebook.com/dawn.bornemann.5

If you don't want to wait that long to get to the end, you can watch it all here!  Andrew set up the live stream so all the credit for this goes to him.  It has been VERY interesting to hear all of the places that it was watched in, including the Mall of America! 

Yes, I am needing prayers to do well with all of the adjustments that are required of me right now! 

Dawn

PS.  Yes, it was me singing the song as Michael and Cora poured the sand together depicting their 2 lives coming together.  They chose that song from all of the ones I played and sang for them and I loved it.  GOD HAS GIVEN YOU TO ME!!! 
 
PPS. Cora and Michael's slideshow begins around 54 minutes into the video!

PPPS.  The Kingery concert begins at 2 hours and 2 minutes.


2 comments:

The K. Family said...

Thank you for posting the wedding video! Priscilla and I sat down and watched most of it. It was so nice!!! Cora looked gorgeous, you looked great too, and the singing was wonderful! There was a glitch in Isaac and Aimee's wedding and it didn't get videoed :( We had hoped to make to at least part of the Cora's wedding but we didn't get up that way till quite late. Seeing the wedding reminds me that I have a card for the young couple in the atlas from our trip! I'm so glad that everything went so good!

Dawn Bornemann said...

Dear K family,
Thank you for writing and I am very glad that the video was a blessing to you. My son, Andrew, is the one who set it up so I am grateful that he was able to do it but sorry that yours didn't work!!
God bless you all!

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...