Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Fighting the dark side

Hi everyone,
 
I just got back from Minnesota for a 2 day trip.  I went with my son, Andrew, who delivered our camper to Michael's folk's place.  My daughter, Cora, and her family will be living in it all Summer while they wait to get into the house there. 
 
I had a nice time traveling with Andrew.  It was a very difficult emotional experience for me but I'm thankful to have been able to see where Cora and her family will be living this Summer.  Where the camper is parked, you can look out on the fields to the left and the lilacs to the right.  I think it will be a very pleasant place for them to live for several months!
 
 I wish that I had taken more photos of the camper but I was busy helping Cora unpack some things and making some walking room.  I did get this photo of Elsie as she discovered something familiar from her home here in ND.  I was happy when Cora plugged her salt lamp in just as soon as there was electricity!  It's a very nice camper and they'll be outside during pleasant weather too.  Please pray for this very precious family as they begin their new life as dairy farmers. 
 
 
I picked up a saboteur somewhere on my trip.  For those of you who aren't familiar with them, saboteurs are energy weapons that someone is able to thrust into your energy field at times when you are overwhelmed with life!!  They do affect the physical body and can be removed with either the Emotion Code or the Body Code program.  I'm very thankful this morning that I have these skills.
 
I noticed that my left hip was aching as we neared home last night but I thought that it was from sitting in the pickup for the greater parts of 2 days.  When I loaded the dishwasher after supper last night, the pain was more severe.  I figured that what I needed was a good night's rest in my own bed so I headed there after starting the dishwasher. 
 
This morning the pain is so intense that it's hard to walk or sit or do anything that requires movement.  I began praying for wisdom in how to get rid of it!!  The Holy Spirit showed me that I was given a saboteur on the trip home by someone who thinks I should have "Healed" his grandson of a serious condition in 2 or 3 BodyTalk sessions.  I won't discuss how disturbing it is to me when people think this way!!
 
 I began removing the saboteur but it also came with poison.  I'm writing to ask you all to pray for me.  This poison is an energetic poison intended to kill me.  I AM stressed to the max with Cora's moving away from us.  This makes it even more difficult to fight off the poisons so the pain is intense.  PLEASE PRAY FOR ME!!
 
I am well aware that these attacks from unhappy humans are empowered by the enemy of God. I know that satan does NOT want me taking the Advanced Splankna training next week.  Apparently he will do anything to keep me from being able to attend the training as we destroy his power with every Splankna session we do.  My fellow Splankna practitioner is also under attack more as class approaches.
 
To those of you who are unfamiliar with spiritual warfare, the video I'm sharing below may seem a bit "Out there."  However, we know that energy exists, right?  We all complain when we have low energy.  Well, the enemy thrives on low energy levels so, when we're in a low spot in our life, he can get in with his creepies and wreck even more havoc.  He can have someone disgruntled with us for ANY reason send us a saboteur or a curse.....  These all can be removed when we know how to do so!
 
I think this Emotion Code practitioner does a nice job of explaining how energy weapons can harm us.  I praise God for all of the energy healing tools that He's brought into my life these past 12 years!  They're all used for different problems.  You can't pound in a nail with a screwdriver, can you?
 
I'm asking my praying friends to cover me with your prayers this week and next week as I take the Advanced Splankna training.  This week I have to complete all of the requirements to take the class! Next week there will be more traveling and then 3 days of intense instruction!!  We'll learn how to use even more tools for destroying the works of the devil.  He is NOT pleased.  I need your prayers!!

God bless everyone of you who prays for my work! 

Dawn
 

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...