Friday, November 13, 2020

TREASON!

   Many people who love freedom have had their posts removed as our country fights to remain free.  My son had his Facebook account closed for something he shared there!!

  Being lots of my deep-thinking friends have gone to "Parler" due to the censoring, I decided to set up my account there.  You can learn of my thoughts on Parler if I don't write enough for you here. lol    I hope this will get you to my new "Home!"https://www.parler.com/profile/ServingHIM/posts

 I'm learning a new format but it is a comfort to think that I won't be censored or have my account canceled for my "Free thinking."  If you have been censored, just know that there are options.  

  My friend sent me this info today.  It seems that God has been busy preparing those options for us who value free speech.  It all seems a bit like Greek at this point but upon a time I had heart palpitations when I pondered writing a blog post.  ;)

  I share this for those who are going away from the main stream media and main stream social networking.  I hope this helps someone out there in cyberspace whose head is spinning at this change from the familiar to the terrifyingly "Different."

  Please keep praying for President Trump to win.  I don't know if you've heard of cities who had more voters than residents and ALL of them voted for Biden.  This stinks to high Heaven!  I learned last night that tampering with Federal elections is TREASON PUNISHABLE BY DEATH!  

  May it be so.  These thieves have made our President's life hell these past 4 years.  They refused to recognize the people's choice in 2016 and now they took matters into their own hands.  May those hands suffer the consequences of their crimes!

  Happy Sabbath everyone!

  Dawn

Image may contain: text that says 'New Patriot Tools Parler= New Twitter Gab or MeWe New Facebook Rumble New YouTube DuckDuckGo New Google Search Brave Browser secure Chrome Telegram or Signal Secure Messaging NewsMax or OAN New Fox News'

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...