Monday, August 3, 2026

WHAT A PARTY!!!

 Hi everyone,

  We woke up to rain on the roof which thrilled Robert and I that maybe--just maybe- our crops can be saved!  Please pray that the rains continue as the crops have been shriveling up for weeks now. );  It is so heavy to live through this kind of heat with the understanding that all of our work may end up in no crop to sell.  

  On the bright side, we had a wonderful baby shower on Saturday!!  Friends came and our neighborhood ladies all brought some food to share!  It reminded me of how much can be done when people work in unity.  

  It was marvelous how the ladies converted my home into a dreamy place.  I'll see if I can figure out how to get photos from my phone to my computer!  You know what a techie I am NOT!

  My daughter and her 6 children traveled here from MN.  Her husband wasn't able to get away from the farm so her mother-in-law drove her here.  It's a long journey for little people but they have a new/used 8 passenger mini-van complete with DVD players.  ;)

  I loved this devotional this morning.  In my weakness, the Lord still used my home to be a haven for family and a special party gathering place for the shower.  Everyone helped and everyone rejoiced in making happy family/community memories together!

  Bummer.  I'm not getting pictures to transfer but I'll keep trying.

  Much love to all of you praying friends out there!

  Dawn





I Hear His Whisper...

Search for me.

To love me with all of your heart means to bow before my glory. Many sing the songs of my glory, but when I bring the fullness of my presence to you, it requires you to bow before me in sacred reverence. I dwell in light unapproachable. I am transcendent—different from anything you have known on this earth. Search for me, and you will learn what it means to fear the Lord.

Live in the awareness of my omnipotence and majesty. Know me as Savior and Friend, but humbly yield to me as the King of kings and the Lord of lords. As you live out of the place of awe and reverence, I beckon you closer. I purify you and make you more like me. Remember that I have called you to be a vessel of my holy presence. My great Spirit dwells within you. To fear me doesn’t mean you stand far off, eyes averted, heart pounding, with the awareness of your sin screaming for its punishment. Instead, humble fear of me reminds you of the power of my love, extended in mercy—not pushing you away, but pulling you close.

Acts 9:31 TPT

After this, the church all over Judea, Galilee, and Samaria experienced a season of peace. The congregations grew larger and larger, with the believers being empowered and encouraged by the Holy Spirit. They worshiped God in wonder and awe, and walked in the fear of the Lord.


No comments:

WHAT A PARTY!!!

 Hi everyone,   We woke up to rain on the roof which thrilled Robert and I that maybe--just maybe- our crops can be saved!  Please pray that...