Ever been there? I can't decide if I should prop my head up to eat or go to bed hungry. I've been driving tractor literally ALL day. It's been years since I've done that as my neck could not have taken it. Now that it's drying off, everyone is pushing hard to get the seeds in the ground. PLEASE KEEP THE FARMERS IN YOUR PRAYERS!
The good news is that Andrew is on his way home tonight. The bad news is that I'm too tired to wait up for him.
Good night, Andrew!
Good night, Cora!
Good night, Jacob!
Good night, Robert!
Good night to all those I love out there in cyberspace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are you Suffering too?
If there ever was a cry of my heart, it is to be able to comfort those who are hurting. Because of my constant hurting in my incestuous ch...
-
Please pray for Robert who has a lot of swelling in his face and a very sore mouth. He's on his way back to the dentist for a checkup r...
-
Yesterday was awesome. Please read Cora's post to see what we all did. As always it is a treat to get to visit the Keister family and t...
-
Wow-it's been forever since I took the time to post Clara's session report. Being this has become quite rare, I thought I'd ment...
1 comment:
Good night, Mom! :)
Post a Comment