Happy Sabbath everyone!
I just found this video and HAD to share it. You know me. :)
What a wonderful life we have as God's redeemed! Now we have hope because of Christ's death!!!
No longer must we be separated from God because of our sins. He loves us as children. We ARE God's children if we have repented of our sins and asked God to cover them with the shed blood of Christ on the cross. As Pastor Prince says, "Hallelujah!"
AMEN?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FIVE DAYS TO THE WEDDING!!!!!
Hello everyone, I haven't written much because we're all preparing for my son's wedding this Saturday. I sure would apprecia...
-
Please pray for Robert who has a lot of swelling in his face and a very sore mouth. He's on his way back to the dentist for a checkup r...
-
Yesterday was awesome. Please read Cora's post to see what we all did. As always it is a treat to get to visit the Keister family and t...
-
Wow-it's been forever since I took the time to post Clara's session report. Being this has become quite rare, I thought I'd ment...
No comments:
Post a Comment