Today is a hard day for me as so much is going on at one time that I've become overwhelmed with my inability to do more, to be more, to think more accurately, to punctuate, to be everything that everybody wants/needs me to be.
Crying out to the Lord, He led me to this song. I guess today I can see that it applies to me. If it is what you need, then I include it with a hug for better days to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are you Suffering too?
If there ever was a cry of my heart, it is to be able to comfort those who are hurting. Because of my constant hurting in my incestuous ch...
-
Please pray for Robert who has a lot of swelling in his face and a very sore mouth. He's on his way back to the dentist for a checkup r...
-
Yesterday was awesome. Please read Cora's post to see what we all did. As always it is a treat to get to visit the Keister family and t...
-
Wow-it's been forever since I took the time to post Clara's session report. Being this has become quite rare, I thought I'd ment...
1 comment:
WOW...this is a GREAT song...thank you for sharing!
Blessings,
Emmy
Post a Comment