I know that I've shared this powerfully encouraging song before but I share it again for all of those who serve God who are discouraged today. This song has comforted me at times when nothing else could.
As I asked, "Why, God, why would you put me through something this terrible?" Now I understand WHY. I pray that this helps you to understand the testing that you're going through at this time.
Keep looking, reaching, and stretching UP to HIM no matter what the world throws at you. By being who you are, you can lift others to HIM who has all of the answers for each and every one of us!
God bless,
Dawn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FIVE DAYS TO THE WEDDING!!!!!
Hello everyone, I haven't written much because we're all preparing for my son's wedding this Saturday. I sure would apprecia...
-
Please pray for Robert who has a lot of swelling in his face and a very sore mouth. He's on his way back to the dentist for a checkup r...
-
Yesterday was awesome. Please read Cora's post to see what we all did. As always it is a treat to get to visit the Keister family and t...
-
Wow-it's been forever since I took the time to post Clara's session report. Being this has become quite rare, I thought I'd ment...
1 comment:
Neat! I really like this song! :)
Post a Comment