Recently a friend told us that this series is on youtube and we were delighted as we watched the DVDs several years ago! I share the first segment with hopes that it will encourage everyone to begin to ponder the 4th commandment as they do all of the others. After all, God DID say to remember it.
Rich blessings,
Dawn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are you Suffering too?
If there ever was a cry of my heart, it is to be able to comfort those who are hurting. Because of my constant hurting in my incestuous ch...
-
Please pray for Robert who has a lot of swelling in his face and a very sore mouth. He's on his way back to the dentist for a checkup r...
-
Yesterday was awesome. Please read Cora's post to see what we all did. As always it is a treat to get to visit the Keister family and t...
-
Wow-it's been forever since I took the time to post Clara's session report. Being this has become quite rare, I thought I'd ment...
No comments:
Post a Comment