I used to write long posts going into great detail about what I had been learning. Over time, though, I've learned to share other's thoughts here because they're powerful thoughts.
If any American's, or peace-loving individuals in other parts of the world, take the time to listen to this then you will understand why I voted for Trump!!
That's all!
Dawn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FIVE DAYS TO THE WEDDING!!!!!
Hello everyone, I haven't written much because we're all preparing for my son's wedding this Saturday. I sure would apprecia...
-
Please pray for Robert who has a lot of swelling in his face and a very sore mouth. He's on his way back to the dentist for a checkup r...
-
Yesterday was awesome. Please read Cora's post to see what we all did. As always it is a treat to get to visit the Keister family and t...
-
Wow-it's been forever since I took the time to post Clara's session report. Being this has become quite rare, I thought I'd ment...
No comments:
Post a Comment