Hello dear praying friends,
I've been a farmer all my life. My dad was a farmer. I married a farmer. Both of my sons are farmers and my daughter married a farmer.
In the Spring we plant with joy. All Summer we watch the crops grow. If the rains come, the crops keep growing and we get to harvest them. If the rains stop, the crops wither and we harvest far less OR nothing.
Things were looking really good up until a couple of weeks ago when the rains stopped. Now the crops are going backwards!
PLEASE pray for God to send us rains to keep our crops growing. How can I thank you? I guess I'll thank you when we're together in Heaven.
I'm sure you can see the crops soaking up the rain in the top picture. That's what I'm believing God can do for us and our neighbors.
Happy Sabbath,
Dawn
No comments:
Post a Comment