Sunday, March 3, 2013

My own website and other news

Recently a dream came true for me.  One of my clients has designed a website for me which you can check out here:www.linkstohealing.net.  It's my blog called, Links to Healing, which he converted into a website.  It's so exciting to see this a reality for me.

Not as exciting is that our farm will no longer be organic.  I cannot even come up with words to describe my grief.  Why do they have to make farming so complicated?  Please pray for me and our family as we work into the wonderful world of Monsanto.  I just cannot believe that this is God's will--there MUST be another way!!!

DEEPLY sorrowful,

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...