Wednesday, August 10, 2016

"My" Jesus wants to be your Jesus too!

 
This is how I grew up thinking that Jesus must have looked when He walked the Earth over 2,000 years ago.  I suppose that all cultures view Him looking like them.  Actually as a Hebrew, most likely His skin was much darker than this and I doubt that He had blue eyes.  Most likely they were a lovely brown which oozed out love for the people and anger at those who were harming His people. 
 
At any rate, I am sure that He was very handsome as He had NO imperfections!  I wonder what it would have been like to look into those eyes of wisdom and compassion!  The Bible says that, at our deaths, we will see Him when we stand before Him to be judged.  Oh, how I long to hear Him say to me, "Well done, thou good and faithful servant!"  That really IS my life motivator!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I receive my inspiration to keep following Him through prayer and digging through my Bible.  He also inspires me through friends; through reading; through music which praises Him; through spending time with His gentle creatures; through caring for "The" garden He gave us; and through studying the marvelous human body which He created and gave to us as a tremendously wonderful gift!!!
 
Today I'm so very thankful to share "My" Jesus with you.  I pray that each reader around the world can sense His love for them right now!!!  I love this hymn, "My Jesus I love thee," because it's something that I can give to Him.  I can give Him my praise; I can give Him my gratitude; AND I can give Him my love!  That's what He longs for folks, just to be loved by YOU and by ME! 
 
 
 
MY JESUS I LOVE THEE
 
 
My Jesus I love Thee, I know Thou art mine,
For Thee all the follies of sin I resign;
My gracious Redeemer, my Savior art Thou;
If ever I loved Thee, my Jesus, 'tis now!
 
I love Thee because Thou hast first loved me,
And purchased my pardon on Calvary's tree;
I love Thee for wearing the thorns on Thy brow,
If ever I loved Thee, my Jesus, 'tis now!
 
I'll love Thee in life, I will love Thee in death,
And praise Thee as long as Thou lendest me breath;
And say when the death dew lies cold on my brow,
If ever I loved Thee, my Jesus, 'tis now!
 
In mansions of glory and endless delight,
I'll ever adore Thee in heaven so bright;
I'll sing with the glittering crown on my brow,
If ever I loved Thee, my Jesus, 'tis now!
 
 
Why do I love Him soooooooooooo much?  That's easy to answer for me.  I love Him with all my heart because of all that He has brought me through.  Listen to verse 2 of this song.  Those who have been through unbearable loss--THAT'S ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and STILL HE HAS KEPT ME ALIVE!!!  I LIVE TO SERVE HIM AND TO GIVE HIM PRAISE AS THESE FELLOWS DO!!
 
You see, He's brought me through 7 years of incest; loosing my possessions to a house fire; 17 miscarriages; repeated cancers in my body; shingles TWICE--the second time on my brain; 750 beestings as I recovered; MS; full-body mold toxicity; some form of pain almost constantly my 58 years on this Earth BUT still I live.  Even when I no longer wanted to live, I LIVE!!  It's only because of His living in me that I could ever bear all of that and still remain sane.  HE KEEPS ME SANE and HE KEEPS ME GOING!!!
 
It's HIS grace poured out on me that has brought me to this day and I LOVE HIM with all my heart!!  I hope that you enjoy this song by my very favorite singers as much as I do.  Let's look for good today.  We can do that, can't we?
 
I SEE GRACE!!
 
Dawn


 
PS.  Guess what?  The Lord told me, as I watched this song again, that the time to spill my secret to my readers is NOW!!
 
Ten years ago, as I lay dying with shingles on the brain, I went to a friend's health center to die.  I could not bear the to see the suffering on my children's faces any longer so I was able to leave my precious family.
 
After we began the bee sting therapy up at the health center (yes, that means real live bees stung me in the head), the Lord told me that some day I would open up a health center here on my farm.  I laughed, knowing that I would die soon!  However, when the bee venom started to work it's healing, I started to ponder that concept.  What if God really DID want to use me to bring healing to many hurting ones as I was at that moment?
 
That dream has grown quickly as I see God bringing me tool after tool to ease suffering and heal His people and their relationships.  For every suffering that I have endured, He has provided a tool not only for my relief but for the relief of others and I marvel that He could use one as ill as I was to help bring healing to His world!!!
 
He even gave me the name of the health center which He will build here sometime in the future.  It is to be called, 'Dawn of Grace" meaning that grace grows slowly in each of our lives as we recover from all of the pain that the world throws at us.  When people come to us, it will be the start of God's grace entering their lives and showing them His way to their full recovery.  Once grace starts it's work, though, healing eventually comes--that has been my experience over these past 10 years.
 
Now, He just showed me that the Booth Brother's song I SEE GRACE will be our theme song at our healing center.  HOW PERFECT IS THAT????
 
SSSSSHHHHHHH  This is a secret, you know!  ;)
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Bailey is HERE!!!

  WE HAVE A DOG!!!  YAY.  Her name is Bailey and she's 3 years old.  She's a Yellow Labrador Retriever and we're in love already...