Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I'm a Kangen water miracle

Hi everybody,

I think that most of you know that I have discovered Kangen water and I am sooo thrilled!  I started drinking it about 3 months ago and I have very little arthritic pain left in my knees!!!  I sleep better; take about 1/10 the arthritis pain relievers that I took before I found this miracle worker; have more energy, and am so much happier as I look forward to a pain-free old age!!

I've been watching lots of videos as I study to share this information with the world.  This one is an awesome explanation of how people who regularly drink Kangen water return to a healthier, younger state of being. 

I love the motto that Enagic chose to help people grasp how powerful this water is: change your water--change your life!  I'm so glad that I did and I'd be happy to help you do so also! 

God bless,

Dawn


No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...