Saturday, November 23, 2013

Warm in my heart

Hi everyone,

It's bitter cold out there tonight and, of all nights, Sally refused to come in on her own.  I'm so thankful that Jacob was there to fetch her in for the night milking.  I am so NOT ready for Winter and cccccccccccccooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllldddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.

I was trying to find an old song from collage days called, "In this quiet place" but was not successful.  Then I saw this one and it made me feel warm inside even on a night like this.  I wonder how many times I sang this as a child or as I taught it to my children.  I wonder how the world could ever get tired of it.  I know that I cannot.

Thank you sweet Jesus, for telling me at an early age that you loved me!  :)

Dawn


No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...