Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Let's press on!!!!!!!!

At the end of a day I often grow weary.  At the end of a week I usually grow very weary.  At the end of a month I can become so overwhelmed with pushing through all that remains doing that I just wish that it was over already.  Can you imagine what the end of a year represents for me?

All of the unfinished projects; the unwritten letters; the unsaid kindnesses; the weariness of life can just wipe me ooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

That's why this inspired me soo much!  I hope you'll watch too and together let's press on towards the mark of the high calling we have in Christ Jesus!

I think I can......................

Dawn



No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...