Monday, July 14, 2014

My newest discovery PLUS an invitation

As you know, if you've read here long, I have been plagued with many serious health issues most of my life--the worst being shingles on the brain 8 years ago. 

God Himself has sustained me with many wonderful foods, natural products, and techniques.  However, I have continued my search for a regimen that brings me totally into a state of wellness and good health that I have only heard about. 

Each new discovery brought me a little bit closer to abundance of energy; strength; and clarity of mind but still I lack something.  This elusive "Something" has kept me reading everything that I felt led to read; talking to everyone who seemed healthy about what they were doing and eating and drinking; and praying for God to eventually lead me to the missing puzzle pieces. 

Two weeks ago I saw a client in my office who shared with me about something that helped a friend of hers who was on her deathbed.  I called her friend the next day and learned about this company called Stemtech. 

 What I heard made me very excited so I started reading all that I could about the products and am VERY impressed with what I have learned.

Stemtech makes products which help the bones release our own stem cells which then go into the bloodstream.  They somehow hop off the bloodstream and start growing wherever the body is broken down and in need of repair.  I learned that stem cells can convert to ANY kind of cell the body is needing so they can go to work repairing damage in ANY cells.  TALK ABOUT A MIRACLE!!!

I share this video along with an invitation.  Tomorrow night, July 15, 2014 the man who shared Stemtech with the lady who shared it with me will be sharing these incredible products in Bismarck, ND.  If you are near there, please email me and I will send you the details of the meeting location and time.  linkstohealing@gmail.com

I am confident that you will want to learn about these products.  I have never met someone who had 28 diagnosed diseases that his body healed with a product until NOW.  I am sure that you will be just as impressed as I am with these products and the integrity of the company.  Happy viewing and have a great week!

Dawn


No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...