Wednesday, October 25, 2017

HAPPY

Hi everyone,
 
I figured, being I entitled my last blog post as SAD, it was only right and proper that this one be entitled HAPPY.
 
I AM TRULY HAPPY!!!
 
A friend sent me a book this week and I can't even begin to capture the hope that it is bringing to me!!  I won't share about it yet as I am still reading it and putting it to use and seeing if it REALLY does have life changing capabilities. 

I promise that I will share about the book here as soon as I am sure that my body isn't just experiencing the placebo affect as it so often has.  However, the changes that I am experiencing after applying the principles in the book are amazing!  I don't ever recall feeling so loved by God!!! 
 
In the meantime, as I read and learn more about how to use this type of praying to our loving Heavenly Father, I share this photo with you.  As you may imagine, it alone makes me VERY happy.
 
Yesterday was Michael and Cora's second wedding anniversary.  It just so happens that it was also Elsie's second month-aversary.  How cool is that?  Anyway, Cora asked if I might take a few photos of their family in the Fall scenery.  I was kind of nervous as Andrew is our family photographer now.  However, we got a few nice photos and this is my favorite!
 
God be praised for ALL of the happiness that He has showered me with this past year!!  God be praised additionally for this hope that I may some day be totally well and bring a lot of other folks along that path too!  HAPPY TODAY EVERYONE!!
 
God bless,

Dawn
 
PS  Have you purchased your Vitamin D drops to help keep you happy in the days with too little light hours ahead?  I get mine from Thorne Research labs and it works amazingly!!!  Just 2 drops in water every day and you can be happy all Winter too!!!
 

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...