Thursday, March 1, 2018

Great Release of Wealth

That title captured my attention as I prepared supper for my guys tonight.  OK, I'll admit that it burns me that my parents didn't put it in their wills that I was supposed to get the money from the sale of their house.  They probably thought that, since it was common knowledge within our family for the past 30 years, that my brothers would see to it that I would get the money when their house sold.

I have repented and repented and repented for being bitter about not getting a single penny of the house which was valued at $60,000.  That money would come in handy as our family grows and to deal with nutritional supplies to keep me going. 

Being I've listened to Robert Henderson before, and have read his book, I've approached God's throne many times.  It's truly life changing to learn how to repent before the throne of grace for all that's not right in my life. However, I had not thought of applying that to my finances.  After all, Christians are poor and that's good, right?

THIS VIDEO IS LIFE CHANGING!!  Please watch it if you are lacking in funds to do the things that you would like to do for the Lord.  So many times I have thought, "How I wish I was rich so I could bless those people."  However I never realized that it is GOD'S WILL that I be able to do JUST THAT.

Please watch this video.  IT'S AMAZING!!!  God wants us to have the funds to take care of all of our needs and to bless our families AND to bless all those around us!  Yes I am fully aware of the verses which teach that the love of money is the root of all evil.  I COULDN'T AGREE MORE HAVING BEEN CHEATED TIME AND TIME AGAIN BY EVL PEOPLE!
 
However, I think often of the parable of the sowers.  Jesus called the lazy servant evil for not using his talent to bless his master.  To sit and be fearful of using what God has blessed us with to make more to be used in the Kingdom, Jesus called evil!  May the Lord use ALL of my talents to bless others who are hurting! 

Lots of love,

Dawn

PS,  I am not aware of Patricia so I am not endorsing her books.  I am sharing Robert Henderson with you tonight as I have found him a true servant of the God of the Bible--the ONLY living God!


No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...