Sunday, March 11, 2018

Swine Flu

Dear reader,
 
I've been very ill.  Nearly 3 weeks ago I got a terrible cough suddenly out of the blue. My son, Jacob, got it too.  Now, I'm VERY familiar with coughs of all kinds but there has never been a cough like this one!
 
On the third day of fever, nausea, and a cough that felt like it was ripping my lungs to pieces, I realized that there was something terribly wrong.  That was when I contacted my BodyTalk practitioner and learned that I had swine flu.  Jacob too!
 
Once we were aware of what we were dealing with, we began attacking it intelligently.  We used our big system to attack it.  We used our BETAR table to deal with the emotions involved.  I did BodyTalk and Body Code as best as my weary brain could manage.  My BodyTalk practitioner worked on me as needed.  Still the cough wouldn't stop.
 
The worst night Jacob and I were sitting up in the family room trying to stop coughing.  I had been crying out to the Lord for what else we should be doing.  We had been drinking Dr. Gundry's VITAL REDS for nourishment.  Then I felt the Lord urging me to add lemon juice to the Vital Reds and that's what did it.
 
We would cough then drink a sip of this mixture and our lungs would relax a few minutes.  Cough, sip, rest................  FINALLY we had found something that could tame that cough!  That's what made the biggest difference for us.
 
I had also started Rain products so I kept up with them plus we ate a lot of fruit.  Basically we laid in bed and coughed and rested for the past 2 weeks. 

We're not over it yet as there is still a slight cough.  The biggest concern for me was that Robert not get it as he was living with 2 people who were highly contagious.  I sprayed 2.5 water constantly around the house and so far he's not caught it.  Praise the Lord!
 
I wonder how many people are thinking that I should have gone to the doctor.  Well, to be honest, it did enter my mind but then I would do some more BodyTalk and the improvements encouraged me not to go and get drugs.  My body wasn't sick form lack of drugs and I certainly didn't need my immune system to get weaker due to the drugs doing it's job.  Then, too, I figured that the chemicals in anything that they would give me would do more harm than good. 
 
I'm not saying that someone who gets swine flu would be wrong to go to the doctor.  I'm saying that, for me, it would have done more harm than good with my chemical sensitivities.  Plus our finances would have suffered much more than they did as we do not have health insurance.
 
Anyway, Jacob and I have been sleeping very well for 3 nights now and the cough is a mere whisper of what it was.  Still, we take it seriously that we must rest and fully recover.  I would covet your prayers for a full recovery.
 
In the meantime, I share a song that blessed me as I lay on my sickbed.  Leave it to the Booth Brothers to offer comfort in a super special way.  I love them guys!
 
Rich blessings and thanks for the prayers,

Dawn
 

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...