Sunday, March 31, 2019

For the little people in your life

For all that's bad in the world when people walk around half naked, I don't want to embrace Spring this year.  For the flooding in the Midwest, I don't want warmer temperatures.  For the house across the road which will set empty soon, I DON'T want it to be Spring. 
 
 For the mad rush which will soon fall upon the farmers to get their crops seeded, and for our guys to help them by getting their seed grain cleaned, I want it to stay cold a little longer.  I can't believe I would ever say such a thing!!!
 
Nothing seems to warm my heart this year.  Nothing can match the sorrow of my daughter taking her sweet little daughters and going into the dairy industry when cows run your life.  I know.  I did that the first 8 years of my marriage to Robert!
 
Please pray for our family!   Please pray for my daughter who wants to follow her husband's dream but wants to stay close to the support of her birth family.  I want to help her but I am in such a cold, dead place right now.  I guess that's why this song was a welcome to me as I wait for my lunch to cook.

I try, I REALLY try not to bring any negative energy into the lives of my readers.  That's probably the LAST thing you need!!  However, this blog is my therapy so I have to be real with myself. 
 
Anyway, I have nothing to offer you today but this song.  I'm sure that I'll fall in love with Spring eventually this year but it's going to take some time.  I did see a robin the other day in the tree outside of my kitchen window.  I wondered what it came here for when the snow banks are still 3 feet deep all around.  Perhaps it came to brighten my day??   I don't know if that is even possible with all of this gloom around my heart.
 
Well, perhaps someone out there will enjoy this song.
 
God bless,

Dawn 
 

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...