Friday, March 15, 2019

MORE SNOW--updated!!


We just got dumped on again.  I mean we had a LOT of snow before yesterday but this is ridiculous.  All of the highways in our area are plugged FULL of snow--we're talking at least 4 foot banks of snow all over the highway!  Nobody is going anywhere today which makes me sad as I was going to receive a visit from my dear friend and teacher but she can't get here!   
 
Still, as I ponder our problems here in North Dakota, I'm thinking of the greater troubles that are going on for ranchers in South Dakota.  They're having to dig their cattle and sheep OUT OF SNOWBANKS!!  Let's all pray for them!
 
 
Then there's Nebraska which is flooding something awful.  PLEASE pray for these folks and their animals. As of this morning, 12 towns have been evacuated.  The total number of displaced Nebraskans is over 60,000.  They had to leave to save their lives but who will care for their animals?  They need our prayers!!! Where will they go if their homes float down the river?
 
 
 It's easy to slip into panic mode as I think of all who are suffering.  I want to help them ALL but I am just one person.  I need to keep focused so that I can help those that Father brings to me for natural healing sessions.  HOW CAN I STAY CALM???  As usual, Father directed me to music sung by His children for encouragement.  I love this one. 
 

 
Keep warm, folks, and stay inside!
 
Happy Sabbath,

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...