Sunday, July 25, 2021

Together We're Amazing!

 I'm going to break one of my own rules.  I have told myself NEVER to share something unless I've listened to the whole thing.  That's a very good rule but, I just saw this, and I do not have time to watch the whole thing at this time.  Still, Father says to share it PLUS I trust the source.  It's called the "Daily Trump Report."

  So our President, and Donald J Trump IS our President as he won the election by a landslide, so our President had a rally last night in Phoenix, Arizona.  I saw a short video where people were lining up at 9:30 yesterday MORNING to be able to get in to see him.

  This video contains the whole speech.  I saw a clip where a Rhino was booed off the stage.  "What's a Rhino?" I can hear someone asking.  Now, I'm not certain what the official definition would be of the word Rhino.  However, in politics, a Rhino is someone who pretends to be a Republican while being in favor of BIG government; lots of regulations; and a dumbed down population.  Watching that Jezebel Rhino being booed off the stage, is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

  So here is the full coverage from the freedom rally in AZ last night.  May it bless everyone around the world to know that freedom is NOT dead in America.  In fact, it is just waking up from a long, deep slumber. 

 That is the case in other parts of our world too!  When freedom is fully awake, I wouldn't want to be a Rhino!  So HERE'S TO FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!

  Dawn  

  PS  The speaking begins at about 35 minutes.



No comments:

Are you Ready to Reign?

 Hi everyone,   It's getting busy here as Winter has officially ended!!  YAY  When the temps reach the upper 60s and lower 70s, I would ...