Friday, July 23, 2021

I Don't Know What to Say!

 It may seem strange to you that, coming here to share my thoughts, is actually therapeutic to me.  Sometimes I wonder why in the world anyone would ever want to read my ramblings.  lol  All I know for sure is that God presses something on my heart and then says to share it here, so I do.   Then I feel better.  How cool is that?

 One of my Facebook friends shared this song this morning.  I wasn't the least surprised when Father said to share it with all of my readers!  

  There is something very powerful about being where God wants us to be.  Something tremendously important happens when we say what God wants us to say when He wants us to say it.  

  I have a new client who had a similar childhood to mine.  Those hurting ones often find their way to me for help.  We did her first BodyTalk session two days ago. Yesterday she was processing pretty hard so I was talking to her last night.  I prayed for wisdom to say the words that would be an encouragement as she faced the giant she had denied for almost 4 decades.

 After I pray, I sort of get out of the way.  I leave it up to the Holy Spirit to direct what comes out of my mouth or, in this case, out of my hands as we were texting.  Sometimes what comes out doesn't seem "Right" to me but I trust that God is having me meet their needs.  Last night Holy Spirit did it again.  This is what He had me say.  I trust the Holy Spirit to bless any of you who need to ponder this also.

  This is the best advice I have.  I have had MS for over 30 years.  I've been told that people with MS aren't walking around after 10 years.  What I do, when my body can't do what it needs to do, is I give it extra love.   I tap my legs often and tell them I love them.  Sometimes, when I want to go somewhere and they just won't move at all, I pat them lovingly and say to them "Ok we need to move now."  INSTANTLY they move for me. If you've spent a lot of time berating your body, you need to turn that around and give it love, love,  love.   Ask the Lord to help you.  So you can tap on your liver and tell it it's amazing.  Look at how much work it has done for you all your life.   Then  say something like  "You need to do your job now," and it will. 

  This was her reply.  

 That's beautiful! I'm so glad that's helped you. I will try it too! 🙏💜

  So, even though I had no idea how to encourage her, the Holy Spirit knew.  Most of the time I don't like to talk about my having MS.  I don't like "Feeding " the energy of MS.  I don't want to keep myself stuck in "MS mentality."  However, last night my talking about it like this HELPED  her!  

  What I'm trying to say is that we have no idea what other people are needing at any given moment.  Most of the time I don't even know what I am needing BUT God knows.  God knows and He loves us and He puts people in our paths for a reason.

  My dear prayer partner, Candi, is flying to Denver today.  She usually flies out of Bismarck.  If there's a better price, she will fly out of Fargo or Jamestown.  Today she is driving a LOOONGGGG ways to fly out of Pierre which isn't even in our state.  When I asked her why, she said "Because God told me to leave from there and I'm sure He will make it clear when I get there.  I'm probably supposed to meet someone and share something."  

  Candi's obedience warms my heart.  She truly goes where God tells her to go.  I want to dedicate this song to Candi, then, who lives a life of faith that strengthens and encourages me.   So, dear reader, let's join together and encourage each other to do the same for others.  Let's go where God wants us to go; do what He wants us to do; and say what He wants us to say today AND EVERY DAY!!!

  Lots of love,

  Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...