Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Are you Glum?

 Hi everyone,

  Our weather in North Dakota has been sooooooooooooo beautiful for this time of year.  It's been nice and warm (20s and 30s) without wind and we are thankful!!!  Of course we mourn with those who mourn but we also rejoice with those who rejoice.

  I'm thinking that there are a whole lot of people rejoicing that they stood firm and didn't get the jab.  I am so proud of each one who risked even their income to say, "NO WAY ARE YOU PUTTING THAT CRAP IN MY BODY!!"

  I've been praying for months how to help those who did.  My naturopathic doctor, who helped save my life when I was dying from shingles on the brain, told me that she has had success with this product.  I use it whenever I'm around those who were jabbed and it helps my body deal with the shedding that they were giving off.  I highly recommend everyone get some.

  

  This morning Father has been helping me focus on being happy.  I'm a little glum because we thought we had found the right dog for us.  Gizmo, a gorgeous German Shepherd, lived with us for almost a week.  He and my men loved each other already.  However, that ended up being the downfall to our keeping him.

  On Sunday, the guys were moving the equipment around to get it parked in the right spot for Winter.  Jacob was in the cab of our biggest tractor when Robert observed Gizmo.  He was running around and around the tractor trying to find a way to get up to Jacob in the cab.

  This means that Gizmo ran in front of the tractor and behind the tractor--neither is good.  In front, he could get run over by the tractor.  In back, he could get run over by anything the tractor was pulling.  Robert saw him even hit the tractor tire with his side.  UGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

  So Jacob took Gizmo back to his owner and we're all glum--Jacob especially.  Seeing him this morning made me sorry that we even brought Gizmo here.  Then Father got me thinking of the good that came to us during the week that Gizmo was "Our dog."

  Pretty soon this song was running through my head.  Then I knew that I needed to share it with my readers.  There is always something to be glad about!  That's what Pollyanna taught the world.  If you haven't read about or seen the movie about Pollyanna, and you have a hard time being happy, then I REALLLLLY recommend you meet Pollyanna Whittier.  You'll be GLAD you did.  ;)

  I pray that this song cheers you up if you're a little glum, too, and even more so if you're a whole lot  glum.  I loved the image of one smiling face in a world full of glum.  Just watch how that one glows in the darkness all around it.  That's what WE are when we shine God's love to EVERYONE!

  Happy shining.

  Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...