Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Please Pray for FREEDOM

 I don't have much time so I'm sharing below what I just shared with my Facebook friends.  This is an urgent prayer request that freedom will win tonight where I live!

  PLEASE PRAY TONIGHT AT 7:00 CENTRAL TIME THAT MY SON, ANDREW BORNMEANN, IS ELECTED DISTRICT CHAIRMAN!!

Let's all join together tonight in Bismarck at 7:00 and save freedom in District 8!! Come to the Burleigh Country Building at 3715 East Bismarck Expressway by Buckstop Junction. Come early and get registered to vote!! Andrew Bornemann is the voice for freedom and he needs YOUR vote!! PLEASE pray for this meeting everyone!!! Andrew is being opposed by Rinos supported by some big names in the Legislature. You can be sure that things won't be free in District 8 if any of them become Chairman!! I have watched God's call on Andrew's life to be a voice for the people in politics since his early teens. He and I took many political activism classes together. Andrew knows what he's doing and I support him 100%. I urge everyone to do likewise! LET FREEDOM RING!!!

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...