Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Do you know this song?

 I'm sorry I missed my post on Sunday but my daughter and her family were here from MN.  We had the WHOLE FAMILY here!!  YAY--all 13 of us were gathered around our table!!!!!!!! 

 Robert and I celebrated our 42nd wedding anniversary on the 10th of October.  It keeps getting better and better with my sweetie as we see the Lord's rewards for serving Him.  We've had a LOT of lean years with too much work and too little support but God saw us through them all!!

  Robert and I have been blessed with 6 grandchildren.  They are all age 5 and under.  When they get to running through the house, they can make a LOT of noise.  IT'S SO WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  Our oldest grandchild is Elise Joyce.  Her daddy taught her this song with the actions.  I asked Elsie to teach me the hand motions but she WENT TOO FAST.  This morning I decided to find the song and learn it so I can keep up with Elsie the next time we get together!  ;)

  The guys have begun the corn harvest and finished the first field late last night.  Please pray that the equipment all keeps working and the weather keeps cooperating as we have about 450 more acres to go.

  Our other big news is that we're putting up a shop building this year.  The cement crew was here and got all of the cement poured.  PLEASE pray that the weather stays nice and the building gets put up.  It is just way too cold to work outside in North Dakota Winters.


Here's Elsie's song done by older kids.  I couldn't resist this version, though, as they are in hot air balloons.  Robert and I had a blast flying over the Napa Valley grape vineyards on our 30th anniversary trip to California.


Have a great new week serving the Lord!

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...