Sunday, March 19, 2023

Do You like Steve?

 Hi Everyone,

  How are you all doing?  We're buried in snow here in the Great Plains of North Dakota, USA.  At this point we are just 8 inches shy of the MOST snow year ever which was in the Winter of 1996-1997.  At this point, people I know are like "BRING IT ON.  Let's break our record."  lol

  Here are a couple of photos of our accumulated snow.  The first one is of our deck.  You can also see that the snow is over the picket fence in several places too.

This is the snowbank looking out of our family room.  It looks towards the garden.  If you look closely, you can see my white car and Jacob's blue pickup buried in snow.  


  Winter talk aside
, I've had a very positive change in my life.  Being I've been dealing with Multiple Sclerosis for almost 35 years, I'm always looking for a supplement that can help my body REALLY improve.  I've found some that help a lot but none that kick the MS into "Remission."  

  I don't know if you know who Steve Harvey is but I couldn't stand him at first.  One long Winter we spent some time watching "Family Fued" and his personality seemed way too arrogant for my liking.  

  I just didn't like Steve at first.  Then, as I watched him dealing with all kinds of individuals who came on the show. my opinion started to change.  What a truly accepting person Steve is.  There's not many people who can make all types of personalities feel at home.  God is like that too.

  So my search for a supplement "Just for me" may have come to an end.  I'm not sure yet but I've had 3 of the best days since I started Steve's new product.  I even like the name which is "L'evate You."  Think about it.  There's a product that can elevate us older folks back to a younger stage of our life.

  How does it work?  Well, as we age, the mitochondria that make energy in our body stop functioning at peak levels.  This product helps to get them what they need to rev us up.  You can go here to get more information and to order.  levateyou.com

  In the meantime, you may enjoy seeing Steve Harvey talk about addressing his declining health as he aged.  Although he may always seem a bit arrogant to me, Steve's concern for his fellow man is encouraging.  How many people with his success takes the time to share with us how to get back our youth?

  I must confess that Steve Harvey has something else that made me look deeper.  My father's name was Harvey....

  For what it's worth, I'm going to recommend that all of my readers purchase a month's supply of L'EVATE YOU!  I believe that you will be pleased with the improvements that come with this product.

  Lots of love especially to those whom I may not exactly be YOUR cup of tea,  :)

  Dawn

  

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...