Monday, March 20, 2023

Just for FUN!!

 I was so happy yesterday after writing here so I'll try it again today.  lol  I do have a problem with thinking that I have nothing important to share because I have nothing profound to say.  Therefore why would I take someone's reading time if I don't have an amazing success story or something wonderful to share?  

That must be a trap from the enemy.  Is every day a major accomplishment?  Maybe it is.  Maybe being alive and wanting to be with you all in this small way is what I've been missing here lately?  I was pretty stunned to see that my first blog post of 2023 was in MARCH!!  What happened to January and February?

So, as I pondered what to share with you, I saw this post on my Facebook page.  It really tickled my funny bone and others have liked it too.  I hope that everyone who sees this knows that it's just for fun.  What's wrong with that?  Does every blog post have to be somber and serious?  

Perhaps, if I get my thinking straight once again about why I started my blog in the first place in November of 2008, this blog will become the joy that it once was to me??????  So, without any further ado, I give you some humor.

Have a delightful day; a wonderful week; and a SUPER Spring.

Dawn



No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...