Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Are you STANDING TALL too?

 My son, Andrew just repaired my ancient computer this afternoon.  Now I can use my BETAR table again which is one of my main therapies (BETAR.com).  I run the table off of the computer and I haven't been able to use either for about 2 weeks.  

  My health suffers a LOT if I can't use my table.  It sets all of the chakras to the proper frequency.  It shakes out stagnant energy.  The music I am led to use helps get rid of pent-up frustrations.  I NEED TO USE MY TABLE EVERY DAY!!

  So this is a tribute to my son, Andrew.  Please pray for him as he was just elected to the position of Secretary at the state level last Friday.  In fact, ALL of the positions were taken by the Patriots who love freedom!!!  It was a TOTAL victory!!!! 

  I couldn't imagine being happier than I was last Friday.  However, now that I have my computer back, I AM HAPPIER THAN I HAVE BEEN IN A VERY LONG TIME.

  This is the first song I played and I played it for Andrew.  It truly does fit him.  He's stood tall all of his life.  So many times the enemy has tried to take Andrew's life.  Numerous times I was present to prevent that.  

  Let's all pray for our leaders who love the people and who want us to be free.  Please pray for Andrew and ALL of my family as there are many things making peace seem distant.  Maybe, just maybe, it's because we do our best to stand tall in such darkness as we see now.

  I love all of you "Tall Standers."  God is proud of you!!!!  May this song bless you too!

  Dawn

 

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...