Sunday, June 11, 2023

HE BELIEVES IN US!

 Hi everyone,

Happy new week.  

I'm having a quiet day alone at home as my guys went to the car show near here called "Buggies and Blues."  Although I love old cars pretty much as well as they do, my legs would not take a day of standing, so I stayed home.

I don't know if you, dear reader, are on Facebook or not.  If you are, I would encourage you to check out the group I found last night.  If your childhood was anything but calm, as was the case for many of us, you will find this place speaks to that little child within who needs to remember the good that was there too.

Here's the link to this special place in the world where we can all dream about simpler days than now.  It truly makes me feel sad for children being raised in the current turmoil about identity!  If you do have a child in your life, who needs to know that peace does exist, I'm sure that they would enjoy going here too!  https://www.facebook.com/groups/345264206628189

This is what I found there last night.  When I shared it to my Facebook page, people were blessed deeply. I hope that you will be blessed, too, if you've come to the point of discouragement about your life!!


I pray that God's presence grows stronger as you ponder His plans to bless you who follow Him.  God LOVES His children.  What a joy it is to have HIM encourage us as we obey His plan for us each and every day.

Have a great new week, dear reader!!

Dawn 

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...