Sunday, September 3, 2023

Which Harvest Matters MOST?

 I've just returned from 10 days in Minnesota with my daughter and her family.  I was needed to help them through sickness and their gardening rush.  As usual, it's hard to tear myself away from them but my work needs to be done here.

  It's September now and the days are shorter.  This week the temps are going to be in the lower 90s, so Summer is still here, but we can feel it slowly slipping away.  I went in search of a poem about how I am feeling and found this one.

  It's so true.  We have tons of work on a farm and especially at harvest time.   Recently a friend had his father die in a farm accident.  Please pray for that family but also pray for the safety of all farmers everywhere.  

  Being my garden is calling me, I will leave you all with this lovely poem.  The harvest that matters the most is the empty souls needing Jesus.  Let's share Him with everyone if it's only through a smile.  I've had smiles change my whole day for the better.

  May God bless your week,

  Dawn


 

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...