Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Bailey is HERE!!!

 WE HAVE A DOG!!!  YAY.  Her name is Bailey and she's 3 years old.  She's a Yellow Labrador Retriever and we're in love already even though she's not even here a week yet.  Here's a picture of her and me.  I was trying to get a picture of us together but she just wanted to kiss me. lol  




Bailey's not the only new "Thing" in my life.  Recently the Lord led me to this singing group of 3 siblings.  WOWWWWW  They have blessed me so much already.  This song especially speaks to my wounded heart.  

If you've been made to feel small throughout your life, those were lies from the enemy!  God, who sustains our lives, also lifts us above our enemies.  I pray that this song reminds us all that God is constantly here letting us stand on His shoulders so we don't sink into the depths of despair.

Happy today as you serve the One who knows our needs and is able to fill us with hope above and beyond our wildest expectations!!!

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...