Wednesday, March 6, 2024

It DOES what she says it does!

 Hi everyone,

As I've stated here many times, my body has MS and has for over 30 years.  I've also stated that I have tried countless products to try to get my nerves to heal.  Still I live in pain nearly constantly.

Recently the Lord showed me this video.   Cocolasses Nutrient Rich Dark Cocoa (thedrardisshow.com)

This changes EVERYTHING.  The woman in that episode of the Dr. Ardis show had MS.  Now, nobody is every rid of MS once there's been that kind of nerve damage.  However, she hasn't had any MS symptoms for over a decade so she says that she HAD MS.

So I read about Cocolasses and felt led to give it a try because it is rich in minerals.  Also the product is fermented so these minerals are easily digested which is a big job to accomplish because minerals come from rocks!!!

I just finished my first bottle and I am in LOVE with this product!!!!!  It reminds me of Hershey's chocolate syrup but it is a SUPERFOOD!! I use it like I would have used sugary syrups in the past before I couldn't tolerate sugar.  

This is what I've observed while consuming my first bottle.  I can think better.  I am so much happier.  I can WALK better!!  I am more organized.  I am soooo much STRONGER!!  My eyes are a little more clear and I am able to get my work done MUCH easier because my energy has increased!!  

This really is a superfood and I urge everyone to try it--especially if you have any nerve damage.  The only caution I have is not to take it late in the afternoon and definitely not in the evening.  The first time I did this, I was jabbering away AT MIDNIGHT and Robert was NOT impressed.  lol

I have the first real glimmer of hope that I will one day be able to say, "I HAD MS but now IT'S GONE!!"  Please listen to the video I shared above and order some Cocolasses today!!  

May God lead you to the health answers that you are needing too!!

 Dawn 

 PS. Cocolasses makes EVERYTHING taste better and it WORKS!!!


  

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...