Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Do you know what to do?

 Hi everyone,

  We were at a graduation party the other day when our host took his phone around to the group.  On his screen there was a picture of a tornado that was spotted only a few miles away from where we were.  Now that makes a person think.

  Although God protected our family from harm when a tornado went through our farm on July 3rd, 2018, it almost completely ripped our farm apart.  Huge trees were sawed off as if by a mighty chainsaw.  Buildings were demolished.  A rather large calf shelter went flying over the quanset and the shelterbelt to end up on a rock pile North of the farm.  Our daughter's grill went flying off of the deck never to be seen again.

  That got me thinking that the greatest planning a person needs to do is to know that God will protect you from harm.  Not one shingle was ripped off of either one of our houses.  Not a hair on our heads was scratched.  In fact, we slept through the whole thing although we dimly recall the sound of a freight train driving by our family room.  

  That being said, I feel the need to share this article with folks.  It's about how to prepare for a tornado and what to do if one is heading for your location.  Again, prayers for safety is the biggest priority every single day!!!  May it bless you to have this information but may you never need to know it!!

  I'm not sure why the article won't center on the page for me.  I'll see if I can figure it out.  Perhaps a tornado went through my post.  UGGGG

  Be safe! 

  Dawn





No comments:

IT'S SUMMER!!!

  Hi everyone,   My calandar says that tomorrow it is SUMMER!!!  How can that be?     I must admit that this Spring has gone way too fast an...