Monday, July 5, 2010

Master Cleanse 4 ~ Day 6 & 7

Yesterday (the 4th of July) was great (pictures to follow) and today has been awful so far. I'm trying to get a work day lined up in Eureka tomorrow, so I called my older brother to see if he'd let my younger brother know about it. He said, "No" so I tried to get a hold of Rick--the BABY of the family.

Rick chewed me out for not letting him know sooner and said that he won't be coming. I told him that he needs to make this a priority as the sale is on Sunday and he owns a lot of stuff in there. He used the most fowl profanity then and said, "Don't talk like that to me WOMAN".

Within half an hour I had a severe migraine. I've been laid up ever since so PLEASE PRAY FOR ME. I want those of you, who truly love me, to know that I made a decision while I was in the whirlpool those 3 hours. If my stress level has not fallen by Sunday, I will NOT go to the sale. NOTHING IS WORTH GOING BACKWARDS IN MY HEALTH FOR!!! NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, my definition of a severe migraine is what I experience 25 years ago when I ended up in a neurologist's office. The same thing happened this morning. My left arm went numb; my left cheek went numb; my vision blurred; and I was very dizzy. 10 minutes later, the spring that's been slowly tightening in my head, snapped and the pain was unbelievable. Only difference is that I didn't go get a shot of Demerol. Instead I did tons of BT; took Loratadine which helps lower the effects of stress in my body; and soaked in the whirlpool with continuous deep breathing.

I'm sure that you'll be glad to know that all of this wasn't wasted. If God was trying to get me to see that I'm not to go to the sale, He certainly got my attention today. I am so glad that I was on the Master Cleanse right now as I know that my digestive system would have been just as delightful to deal with as was my nervous system this fine morning. I covet your prayers as the week unwinds.

Dizzy,

Dawn

PS. I suppose that some will make that, "Dizzy Dawn" and I suppose you're right. One must be somewhat insane to walk into stress like this, but what am I to do??????????????????? My dad hasn't miraculously decided to grow up; take his responsibilities' and put people in their proper place. His solution was to sell the house as it was and make the new owners deal with his lifetime accumulation of junk. GEE THANKS DAD!!! WHY DOESN'T EVERYBODY JUST GROW UP AND START TAKING THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES??????????????????????????????????????

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

That sounds awful! I am praying and will be praying. Your brother should have been getting his stuff out of there a long time ago. He obviously isn't going to do it as he has known about the sale and could have organized his own work day. You are right to stay away if you need to. Remember how the Lord protected you by keeping you home last winter with the storm. Don't feel guilty for staying away. I know you have done a lot of work there already. Blessings and prayers for health and wisdom for you today. Love, Kimberly

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn,
I"m sorry you have to deal with that. I would"nt go to the sale either and deal with your brothers if they want to be like that.A person should"nt deal with that. I will be praying for you. I'm not feeling the best either. Well I better go for now!
Gwen

Are you sad today too?

  The Glorious Sadness Of Mother’s Day Posted on Sunday, May 12, 2024 | by David P. Deavel | 2 Comments | Print AMAC EXCLUSIVE Holidays have...