Did you ever have so much to say that you're too overwhelmed to start? If so, then you know how I feel tonight!
Still, I know that the Lord would have me share here now so I begin.
What matters more than having our souls right with God?
NOTHING!!!!
I pray that your soul is well with the Lord tonight. I am happy to say that mine is!
Lots of love to you all,
Dawn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are you Suffering too?
If there ever was a cry of my heart, it is to be able to comfort those who are hurting. Because of my constant hurting in my incestuous ch...
-
Please pray for Robert who has a lot of swelling in his face and a very sore mouth. He's on his way back to the dentist for a checkup r...
-
Yesterday was awesome. Please read Cora's post to see what we all did. As always it is a treat to get to visit the Keister family and t...
-
Wow-it's been forever since I took the time to post Clara's session report. Being this has become quite rare, I thought I'd ment...
No comments:
Post a Comment