Monday, August 1, 2022

Have you heard this song?

 We all love our countries.  I get that.  Most of us despise what our governments do to our people.  Most of us just want to be left alone and raise our families in peace.  We want our children and grandchildren to have good lives.  We want them to be free.

  I grew up in America in the 1960s and 1970s.  Our little town of Eureka, South Dakota was doing well.  There were 1,500 residents and 250 kids in high school.  Many of the people that I graduated with had gone with me through all 12 grades of school.  There was one race and we were all white.

  One of those class mates went on to work with the Peace Corp.  When he came back from overseas, my friend told me that he was shocked to learn that there were people in other countries that hate our country.  How could that be?

  Over the years, I have watched as God was removed from one realm of society after another.  God isn't even welcome in a lot of churches!!  Without God as the focus of our thoughts, we quickly go astray to all sorts of depravity.  Only Jesus living in our hearts can ever make something good out of us since we are born with a sinful nature.  

  ALL of us Americans are descendants of immigrants except the Native Americans.  They were the first ones here.  My ancestors were from Germany.  They immigrated to Russia to be free from involvement in the military.  Many generations later, when the Russian government "Forgot" their word and started forcing my people to serve in the military, they came here--to Amercia.

  America started as a Christian nation and it IS a Christian nation.  These imposters must and will be removed from office.  Sure, I want all nations and all peoples to be free.  Sure I want all peoples to know how to be washed clean with the blood of Jesus.  Did you know that America has spent more money on missions projects than any other nation?

  I am writing to ask for prayer for my country.  Everywhere I look, I see destruction of what has been built up by hard-working Americans.  I weep nearly constantly for my country to be set free from this false administration.  What kind of victory is it to destroy something beautiful?  

  PLEASE pray for America.  I love all peoples and all countries BUT America has been the country where anyone could come to; work hard; and make something of yourself.  America has stood for freedom from it's inception.  If America falls, there is NO PLACE for people to run to for asylum.  The whole world will fall into darkness.  Of course, this is what satan and his crew want.  That's why they're working so hard to destroy our unity.

  I've been heavy hearted since November 4, 2020 when a false administration stole the election.  It's all a lie that the news is telling.  Still, people believe it.  I was raised on the 6:00 and the 10:00 news too.  I thought that they were telling the truth!  It's hard to imagine that people would make a living telling lies, with a straight face, to a nation that it hurting so badly.

  This morning, when I heard this song, I started to remember the America I was raised in.  That's what I want to share with you--my wonderful praying readers.  If anyone is reading this who is trying to steal freedom from others REPENT!  Your days are numbered and you WILL face the Judge of us all.

  The good folks ARE in the majority.  Let's reach out to each other and build communities again.  Even if we could just unite behind ONE SONG, then our power will grow.  WE THE PEOPLE have the power to stop tyrants.  We MUST do so together!

  Dawn

No comments:

Are you sad today too?

  The Glorious Sadness Of Mother’s Day Posted on Sunday, May 12, 2024 | by David P. Deavel | 2 Comments | Print AMAC EXCLUSIVE Holidays have...