Monday, August 15, 2022

It's my Ministry!

 I am beyond thrilled to share that God did a miracle for my friend, Candi, and I!!

We are going to MN this week to take the adult Cranio-Sacral-Fascia therapy (CFT) class. Here's the link for more info about CFT https://www.gillespieapproach.com/

It was 6 years ago that I took my first class and I LOVE the results that I'm getting with clients!!!!

The coordinator for this class said that the baby CFT class (which follows the adult class) had filled up in 4 days. Candi and I kept praying that we would be able to take that class.

Two weeks ago we got an email from the Instructor saying that, because so many babies need work, they were opening up 3 more spots in the baby CFT class. You got it--CANDI AND I GOT 2 OF THOSE SPOTS!!!

Now, I've been trained in baby CFT, and I've been doing it for 5 years on my grandchildren. However, my instructor asked me at that time to take an "Official" class before I would offer my services to the public so that I could work on a variety of cases in class.

I praise the Lord for opening up that opportunity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I covet your prayers for the classes and for traveling mercies. We leave on Wednesday and will be staying and studying at the hotel shown below for 6 days.

When I get back, I will be offering some free sessions to babies who are fussy who are within driving distance from me. PLEASE be in prayer for people to open their minds to this healing modality that can solve MANY problems that babies have from the birth process! Much trauma can be reversed in baby CFT sessions.


Although I don't mind studying in a hotel, it gets kind of tough on the weekends when people come there to party.  Please pray for a quiet spot for our classes especially with babies coming in for sessions.  

Also, please pray for my guys who won't have their cook and housekeeper for over a week.  I so don't like being gone from home that long.  However, in order to get this training and to help all the hurting ones who come to me, I will make this sacrifice.  It's my ministry.

Lots of love,

Dawn

No comments:

Are you sad today too?

  The Glorious Sadness Of Mother’s Day Posted on Sunday, May 12, 2024 | by David P. Deavel | 2 Comments | Print AMAC EXCLUSIVE Holidays have...