Hi everyone,
How are you all doing today?
I have an idea.
I've been praising God nearly constantly for sending us that inch and a half of rain last week. I am thoroughly convinced that He did that because so many of us around the world asked him to do so! YAY GOD!!!
Then I got to thinking about what would happen if we joined forces to help each other. I was pondering that when I got this idea and I do believe it's from God.
He asked me to declare a prayer project every week. For instance, when we all pray for people and families who are dealing with cancer, our joint prayers would help EVERY cancer patient around the world even though we don't know who all is dealing with that nightmare. What do you think of that idea?
Being I can't think of anything more pressing for so many people, let's start with that. OK?
A friend from church named Michelle is dealing with cancer. Being she still believes that the medical system can help her, she's going through chemo... Yesterday she came to church WITHOUT ANY HAIR!
Being I've killed cancer growing in or on my body MANY times through natural means, I want to scream "There's a better way!" Still, who listens to an old lady who limps due to 20+ years of MS?
Anyway, please join me in praying for Michelle to conquer the cancer that is trying to remove her from her life and our church.
I'll be praying for all of your loved ones who have cancer right now.
Let's use our united prayers to help all cancer patients and those w ho love them this week!
I'll see if I can find a poem about this. Be right back.
Ahhh. I love this one. Let's all get quiet this week and lift up those with cancer to our Father. Jesus healed EVERY person who came to Him asking for help. HE STILL DOES!!
Love you bunches,
Dawn
Quiet Times With God ~

A quiet time with God,
a time of drawing
a time to meet Him
at morning’s dawning.
A time to get close,
a time to come near
a time to let go of . . .
all our doubt and fear.
A quiet time with God,
a time to be praising
a time to let Him hear
our thanksgiving’s raising.
A time of serenity,
a time full of peace
a time for our gratitude
onto Him to release.
A quiet time with God,
a time to carve out and share
a time to go to Him . . .
with our praise and prayer!
~~~~~~~~
And in the morning,
rising up a great while
before day, he went out,
and departed into a
solitary place,
and there prayed.
No comments:
Post a Comment