Wednesday, August 12, 2026

YOUR PRAYERS WORKED!!!

 PRAISE THE LORD!!!

  We went to bed listening to the RAIN ON THE ROOF!

  We weren't too excited because it could just be a sprinkle BUT, as we listened, the rain INCREASED!!!

  There was a LOT of thunder, too, so I thanked God for making HIS magnificent voice heard in the skies over our farm!

  I had a feeling that, if we got enough people praying, God would hear our cries and send the rain and HE DID!!!

 I'm not sure how much rain we actually got.  I just got back from checking the rain gauge but it was empty.  Robert must have emptied it, after he checked it, on his way to work.  I texted him to ask how much rain fell here last night but I haven't heard back.  We may have to wait until supper as I pack his lunch every day.

  Everything was wet outside!!!!!!  I am sooo happy.  Now the pastures will green up again and perhaps our crops will be saved.  

 I can't thank you enough for praying for us and our farm. May God bless you all who took time to hear my cry for more prayer support yesterday!!

  OH SO HAPPY!

  I don't have much time to write as I'm hosting Bible study today at my house.  Once a month we neighborhood ladies get together to study God's word.  Then we take prayer requests and take them to the Lord together.  It's such a special time for all of us as we leave knowing that we are being prayed for!  

  I'm praying for you too!

  Dawn



No comments:

The Difference Prayers Make!

 Hello everyone,   I cannot tell you how excited I am to have you readers in my life!!  I'm pretty sure we won't meet until we get t...