Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Days 8, 9, and 10

Day 8 was Sabbath which was a blessing.  One does not have as much energy on the cleanse and I keep pushing pretty hard.  Like I said before, I know that I could not be pushing this hard if it weren't for Dr. Mercol's wonderful whey protein powders which I take when I get weak.

Day 9 was an exciting day as it was the house meeting in Napoleon which had gotten postponed in January.  9 ladies came and we had a ball.  I got 2 ladies to book sessions and sold 3 sleep machines.  The best part about the day, though, came when Shawn told me that Jackie had told her, "I just came from Dawn's house and she's loosing so much weight.  I'm afraid that we're loosing OUR Dawn."  I laughed so hard.  THEY NOTICED!

Yesterday was the first rough day.  It seemed odd that it didn't come sooner but it was very interesting.  Being I know how to do biofeedback I did what Cora keeps advising me to do, "ASK YOURSELF." 

When I tuned in to my body, I got an answer that I had not been expecting.  I've wondered why I don't loose weight on the cleans (or any time) like other people do.  I end up feeling better but it took me 4 cleanses to loose 40 pounds.  Cora lost 16 in one and many people loose 20 or more on it so this has been a source of discouragement to me.

What was revealed to me is that all the years of swallowing my buble gum has plugged up the works.  I mean I swallowed a LOT of bubble gum.  It's taken all of the former cleanses to get down to the level where we can work on this and now it has begun.  I'd say, "YEAH" except that I felt like I had the worse flue yesterday and wasn't too excited about that.  I REALLY felt awful--so I babied myself.

I only had one session and that was with my best friend who prayed for me and we visited again as long, so that helped.  The rest of the time I slept, soaked, or sat in the bathroom--it was BAD!

I kept praying, "HELP ME LORD, I HAVE A FULL DAY TOMORROW!"  He did, I feel lots better today and so I press on.  I had decided to do 12 days this time as I'm up against the home school convention.  I'm still not positive if I'm supposed to go through that or not so I'm praying about it.  I'd kind of like to get 15 days in now that this OLD bubblegum has started to move out.

I'd appreciate your prayers today.  It's going to be full with 5 clients; a BETAR meeting tonight; plus I keep looking for a cabinet for my office.  It needs to be large enough to house my health library which I plan on sharing with my clients; the BETAR units; our farm's organic wheat; and what ever else comes along.  It has to be nice looking but inexpensive; large enough but not taking up too much space.........  you get the picture, it has to be just right.

Gotta get going but I thought that I'd bring you up to date.  I covet your prayers as I finish out the cleanse!!

Keep warm,

Dawn

PS.  I forgot to say that Andrew helped me design my new business cards yesterday.  They have my new Bismarck office address; my new email address; my picture; the BodyTalk logo, PLUS a place on the back to write down the next session time.  We finally got around to doing it on the day that VISTA PRINT sent out an email saying that they were having 90% off of Premium business cards.  I'll be getting 1,500 of them so that should last for awhile and they said they will arrive before we leave for class.  No why do you suppose that I'd want them before we leave for class?  ;)

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I hope you are doing better today. It is hard to work when one isn't feeling well or doesn't have much energy. See you soon!

Are you sad today too?

  The Glorious Sadness Of Mother’s Day Posted on Sunday, May 12, 2024 | by David P. Deavel | 2 Comments | Print AMAC EXCLUSIVE Holidays have...