Friday, April 8, 2011

Upper and lower

Hi everyone,

  Yes, I'm swamped again but I just HAD to share these 2 links with you.  I don't know about you, but I have started hundreds (ok, dozens) of exercise programs and usually end up quitting because they either take too much time; don't do what they said they would; or I was just plain too lonely. 

  Leave it to Dr. Mercola to have the solution AGAIN--don't you just love that guy?  Anyway, last month I ordered these 2 simple exercise kits from him to see if they could help this aging body to forget all that it's been through--kind of perk up the old girl.  I knew that Dr. Mercola wouldn't recommend something if it weren't truly awesome so I forked over some of my hard-earned money and dreamed again.

Well, this is IT!!!  For me anyway, this is it!  I am in love with this exercise program!!!!  It takes 15 minutes a day to do each segment--you can do 1 or 2 or all 4 if you like.  There is the upper body shaper; the complete core workout; tight thighs; and bottoms up.

 I really like that it is broken down by body areas needing work as I need to spend 70% of my exercise time working on my upper body to get that cold energy warmed up inside of me.  The best part of it, though, is that I have somebody to work out with! 

I have to tell you something funny.  I told this to Jacob earlier this week and he cracked up.  Anyway, as I was working out, I kept looking at Kathy Smith (who is no spring chicken either) and found myself thinking, "I look like her.  I look like her."  This was because I had actually forked over $13 and bought myself a pair of exercise pants seeing that it is NOT possible to do these workouts in a dress--the only bad thing about it.  So with our black exercise pants; T-shirts; white tennis shoes; and greying (sorry Kristi--BLOND)  hair, I really DID think I looked like Kathy Smith.

  So, I was all excited and kept thinking, "I look like her, I look like her, I look like her."  Then I caught a glimpse of my reflection in the bookcase glass and sighed, "Ok, I don't look like her."  Then I turned back to the laptop, where the DVD was playing, and with a great surge of exuberance I declared to myself, "BUT I WILL LOOK LIKE HER!"

  Seeing as this blog is all about sharing what hope I have found with others who are searching for hope and encouragement, I share these links.  I bought both kits and am actually seeing results with only 2 weeks of work.  I'm hardly ready to be seen in a bikini (wouldn't do that anyway), but my heart is picking up hope as warm weather approaches.  I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY WANT TO LOOK GOOD THIS SUMMER!!!!

Back to Sabbath preparations.  I wish you all a wonderful Sabbath filled with the love of those you hold dear!  Here are the links to a brand new you!

Dawn

https://www.rejuvenationrehab.com/product/stay-firm-upper-body-kit-kathy-smith-dvd

https://www.rejucinationrehab.com/product/stay-firm-lower-body-kit-kathy-smith-dvd

2 comments:

buzzyblueeyes said...

Hey Dawn, So proud of you. God has really work a miracle in your life. So happy your able to work out.

I have one of Kathy Smith workout type. I hope and pray soon I will be able to use it again as soon as my back is stronger.

Keep up the good work. God Bless Happy Sabbath. Love Vangie

Kimberly said...

Too funny! Keep up the positive attitude. Get those beautiful "snowflakes" growing. I love you, Dawn.

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...