Friday, February 28, 2014

Tremendous week

As I ponder all of the wonderful things that happened to our family this week, I get VERY excited about our future.  Of course, the big news is that Andrew bought the farmstead up the road one mile from us!  What a dream come true for this mama!!!

Also Robert bought a tractor and an air seeder and us 4 politically minded Bornemanns get to go to the Republican State Convention in April.  Jacob has a friend coming from Nebraska for his graduation and I got some TERRRRRRRRRRRRRIFFFICCCCCCCCCC news about an expansion possibility for Links to Healing.

At the end of this productive week, my heart is so full of joy!!  Although weary of fighting this cancer, weeks like this sure make the fight worth it!!!  It's getting better but the cold is making life miserable for everyone--man and beast.

Amidst all of the joys and the trials of life, music still blesses me like nothing other than prayer and fellowship with the saints.  While resting on my BETAR table this week, God spoke to my heart through this song.  I just knew that I HAD to share it with all of you out there whom I love with a full heart!!! 

Thanks for all of your prayers for my family and please pray for a complete and total healing of my right foot! 

God bless,

Dawn




No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...