Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Mercury: a common enemy

Autoimmune disorders[edit]

Dental amalgam has been found to be a frequent contributor to oral lichenoid lesions[21] and is possibly a variable associated with an increased risk of other autoimmune conditions such as multiple sclerosis, lupus, thyroiditis and eczema.[22]

Tomorrow is a BIG day in my life.  I'm going to get the visible mercury fillings removed from my mouth for the above reason.  Please pray for me!  

I have hopes that this procedure will make a remarkable improvement in the MS that thinks it has a right to live in my body.  I'm enclosing a slide show on MS for those of you who are unfamiliar with how dreadful of a disease it is to live with.  OH TO BE ABLE TO WALK WITHOUT LIMPING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

The K. Family said...

Happy Birthday!! I love your new couch and hope you have another wonderful year with your family to serve God!

Dawn Bornemann said...

Thank you K family! I am hoping that, with the mercury gone, I am hoping to get well and THAT will be truly wonderful!
God bless,
Dawn

Bailey is HERE!!!

  WE HAVE A DOG!!!  YAY.  Her name is Bailey and she's 3 years old.  She's a Yellow Labrador Retriever and we're in love already...